Saturday, June 27, 2009

Butar Soldier


I figured it's been a while since I've reviewed a cool Japanese browser based game, so here's one that will wet your whistle. Butar Soldier is a challenging shmup in which you play as a nude man, that autofires bullets from his head. The graphics are nicely done, and compliments the music as well. Space bar starts the game, and the arrow keys control your ship-man-thing. Overall, this game is nice to look at, but frustratingly hard to finish! I say, give it a go.

Play it Here

2 comments:

ninjutsu63 said...

Interesting. Do you know what the girl on the start screen has to do with anything?

Anonymous said...

So I got to the point were the level just stopped scrolling and then enemies after enemies kept on coming until they got me . I was hoping for a boss but I just died , maybe if I had lived longer ?